Telstar 19 Vantage - Falcon 9 - Canaveral SLC-40 - 22.07.2018

Автор tnt22, 11.06.2018 20:45:07

« назад - далее »

tnt22

ЦитироватьSpaceX Fleet Updates‏ @SpaceXFleet 3 мин. назад

Marine Radio: Go Quest to put personal on the barge at 6:30 local time and then enter the port. A pilot has been requested to help Hawk enter. OCISLY is coming ishortly
@julia_bergeron @murphypak @nextspaceflight

tnt22

ЦитироватьJohn Kraus‏ @johnkrausphotos 2 мин. назад

Falcon 9 B1047 is visible on the horizon! SpaceX's "Of Course I Still Love You Droneship" is arriving back at Port Canaveral on the east coast as SpaceX prepares to launch another Falcon 9 and Iridium-7 on the west coast.

tnt22

ЦитироватьJohn Kraus‏ @johnkrausphotos 1 мин. назад

Falcon 9 B1047 and OCISLY are still a decent bit offshore. Based off this heavily-cropped telephoto image, it looks like the "Octograbber" may have been utilized for Telstar 19V.

tnt22

tnt22

ЦитироватьJohn Kraus‏ @johnkrausphotos 46 мин. назад

WOW! Here's an image I shot of this morning's stunning sunrise return of Falcon 9 B1047 and Of Course I Still Love You following Sunday's launch of Telstar 19V.

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

ЦитироватьJulia‏ @julia_bergeron 20 мин. назад

Who needs Space Force? We have Space Pirates in Port @PortCanaveral Telstar 19V Block 5 Booster on OCISLY this morning.

tnt22

ЦитироватьJulia‏ @julia_bergeron 48 мин. назад

The cap appeared a little different this time. Always modifying and improving.
#Telstar19V #SpaceX

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

ЦитироватьChris B - NSF‏ @NASASpaceflight 17 мин. назад

More mods to the lifting cap confirmed in this thread.
ЦитироватьJulia‏ @julia_bergeron 27 мин. назад

#SpaceXFleet Telstar 19V update. I just arrived in port and the booster is now on the stand with 3 legs still visibly attached. #SpaceX

tnt22

us2-star

Как я понял, были какие-то проблемы со складыванием лапок?  :oops:
"В России надо жить долго.." (с)
"Вы рисуйте, вы рисуйте, вам зачтётся.." (с)

tnt22

ЦитироватьThe Aerospace Geek‏ @ThAerospaceGeek 3 ч. назад

Current work looks like preperation for the removal of the legs. All hold down ires have been tightened, and all work appearsto be placed on the joints of the hydraulic mounts for the legs.
#SpaceX @SpaceXUpdates

1 ч. назад

Were calling it a day from the port today, well swing by in the morning and see if anythings changed, but its likely the legs will be removed for unknown reasons.

tnt22

tnt22

Одну ногу ... слегка...
ЦитироватьThe Aerospace Geek‏ @ThAerospaceGeek 11 мин. назад

RETRACT RETRACT RETRACT left leg holding position lift via cable from cap @SpaceXUpdates @NASASpaceflight #SpaceX

7 мин. назад

Lift has resumed! @NASASpaceflight @SpaceXUpdates

4 мин. назад

Keeeeep goin!

28 сек. назад

Almoooost

tnt22

ЦитироватьChris B - NSF‏ @NASASpaceflight 4 мин. назад

First time a landing leg has been retracted at the port (as opposed to being removed). The cables are on the lifting cap.

tnt22