Автор Max Thierstein, 20.03.2009 10:08:14

« назад - далее »

Salo

"Были когда-то и мы рысаками!!!"

Petrovich

Сало засыпал фотками :D . Можно понять откуда у нас недоверие
к отечественной историографии :wink: Безудержная секретность :cry:
А когда уже можно, то иных уж нет, а другие - ,,Нигде не врут как
в мемуарах,, (с). Кстати заодно уж вопрос - где правильно.
На снимках стрелочками отмечено - что ЭТО? Интуитивно чуствую
что на первом вернее :)  (разъемы для кабелей из СА(кабельмачта)
в ПАО) -удобно для всяческих проверок...
А на втором просто заглушка, которая перекочевала в большое
количество моделей и макетов :cry:

может мы те кого коснулся тот (еще) энтузиазм...

КАКТОТАК
----------------------------
Моделью ракеты можно достичь модели Марса

Kyra

The picture from the Photo Archive is most accurate IMHO, I have added notes. Max, where I have seen the later KK Vostok missions in the green/brown color was on the video "Joint-Flight" from Ivan's Space Video site. (The video was Secret when it was made).

We can also see the green external insulation on Vostok-6 in this photo.

At descent, (Спуск) the phenolic thermoplastic layers melted giving an orange/brown color, and exposing the aluminum layers that divided sections of the heat shield.

Salo

Honeycomb made from  aluminium foil and have silver colour.
Insulation have a brown colour because it made from "асботекстолит"

Salo

Vostok 5 SA: we саn see aluminium foil honeycomb от the top.

Max Thierstein

Dear members

Many thanks for your help! For me, the real Vostok-colour is absolutely not clear. If the capsule is white honeycomb, why did they cover this surface with a green cover? Why should Vostok-1 be white and later Vostoks green? Are there any proofs? On both Vostoks (green and white) there is a hexagonal structure to be seen. Why is on the white Vostok the front part in a brownish tone? I think that many silver "Vostoks"-photos aren't at all Vostoks, but Zenits (two openings in the entrance "door". Who does know the truth? Who can help me,please????

Thanks in advance!

Greetings

Max

ronatu

ЦитироватьDear members

Many thanks for your help! For me, the real Vostok-colour is absolutely not clear. If the capsule is white honeycomb, why did they cover this surface with a green cover? Why should Vostok-1 be white and later Vostoks green? Are there any proofs? On both Vostoks (green and white) there is a hexagonal structure to be seen. Why is on the white Vostok the front part in a brownish tone? I think that many silver "Vostoks"-photos aren't at all Vostoks, but Zenits (two openings in the entrance "door". Who does know the truth? Who can help me,please????

Thanks in advance!

Greetings

Max

It was a transition time: from B/W TV to Color TV...
 :lol:
Когда жизнь экзаменует - первыми сдают нервы.