Вопросы о Лунных Кораблях 11Ф94

Автор David Lee Rickman, 19.08.2011 15:48:48

« назад - далее »

David Lee Rickman

Now that we have established the locations of all five remaining Lunniy Korabl, I would like to start a new discussion which focuses on questions about hardware either found, or not found, on these spacecrafts so that we can get an idea of what a complete Lunniy Korabl would have looked like, as well as the function of some components.

It is unfortunate that at this time some of this can only be speculative as there are some parts, such as the outer cover of the instrument compartment (attached to the right side of the LPU) which is missing from all five spacecraft.

I would like to start with this object located on the base of the Orientation Engine Block:

It is nozzle in shape, but does not seem to be connected to any piping. Who can tell me the purpose of this object?

Thank!

David L. Rickman

ааа

Я, конечно, точно не знаю, но это могло бы быть фиттингом для подсоединения чего-нибудь неметаллического. Дырочки вдоль наружной стороны видны.
"One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." ©N.Armstrong
 "Let my people go!" ©L.Armstrong

David Lee Rickman

Цитироватьhttp://www.novosti-kosmonavtiki.ru/content/photogallery/gallery_054/pages/IMG_8950.html
Газовые сопла.

Thank you! Would this be to expel excess gas?

Best Regards,

David L. Rickman

David Lee Rickman

I don't know if it's purpose was to transmit, or if it was for calibration of the other antennae, but I believe this is a Conical Horn Antenna.  

Best Regards,

David L. Rickman

m-s Gelezniak

ЦитироватьI don't know if it's purpose was to transmit, or if it was for calibration of the other antennae, but I believe this is a Conical Horn Antenna.  

Best Regards,

David L. Rickman
По оси "Х" они отсутствуют.
Шли бы Вы все на Марс, что ли...

LG

m-s Gelezniak

David Lee Rickman

All four are visible on the LK at Energia...

Regards,

David L. Rickman

David Lee Rickman

I have reached a point in my study of the Lunar Spacecraft 11Ф94 that I now need photographs of specific areas of this vehicle which are not available on the Internet or the Novosti Kosmonavtiki Gallery.

In particular at each end of the two clam-shell doors used to protect the Block E engine nozzles there are clips designed to hold the doors closed:

There are "male" clips on one side and "female" clips on the other. I need photographs of the "female" clips.

I am also needing to know what is written above these buttons, and what is written on the two buttons which are cut off in this image:

If anyone can help me in obtaining images of this I would be extremely grateful!

Best Regards,

David L. Rickman

David Lee Rickman

Another question related to the Lunniy Korabl, and its' associated hardware:

In the "Cabin Module" section of Filin's "Memories of our Lunar Ship" there is a brief reference to a winch being invented to haul a Lunar Cosmonaut back into the LK in case they lost their ability to perform:

Безусловно, посадка человека на другой планете даже сегодня кажется фантастической. Проектирование ЛК, как и других отечественных кораблей, велось так, чтобы выполнение программы осуществлялось практически без участия человека. Так проектировались корабль Ю.А.Гагарина «Восток», корабль «Союз». А здесь посадка на Луну! Какое психологическое состояние будет у космонавта? Да еще когда нет рядом партнера, способного помочь в любую минуту. Поэтому перед разработчиками Лунного корабля стояла еще одна сложнейшая задача: совершить посадку на Луну, взлет и стыковку с орбитальным кораблем в автоматическом режиме. Были даже придуманы особые лебедки, затаскивающие космонавта в кабину в случае потери им работоспособности на Луне. Контроль работы систем корабля и самочувствия космонавта проводила телевизионная камера, висевшая над головой космонавта.

Does anybody know if this winch was actually constructed, or was this just one of many designs that never made it off the drawing board?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

David L. Rickman

Старый

ЦитироватьIf anyone can help me in obtaining images of this I would be extremely grateful!
Написано:
Настройка
12С/24С
Норма/Меньше
1. Ангара - единственная в мире новая РН которая хуже старой (с) Старый Ламер
2. Назначение Роскосмоса - не летать в космос а выкачивать из бюджета деньги
3. У Маска ракета длиннее и толще чем у Роскосмоса
4. Чем мрачнее реальность тем ярче бред (с) Старый Ламер

David Lee Rickman

Thank you! I spent a couple of hours (or more) trying to figure this out.

Best Regards,

David L. Rickman

Shin

ЦитироватьНаписано:
Настройка
12С/24С
Норма/Меньше

Там не 24, а 20°С

Старый

О! И буквы "ИТ" после "Настройка" прорезались.
Измеритель Температуры, чтоли?

Дмитрий Виницкий

Сколько всего интересного! Взлётная вода, аварийный люк, гранулы...
+35797748398

Старый

Дааа... "Управляй гранулой" это чтото занимательное...

А в правом нижнем углу "КЗА отдыхает", чтоли? :)

m-s Gelezniak

-Этот ряд - системы СЕП и СЖО скафа.
-ЛВА.