SpaceX Starlink flight 1 - Falcon 9-072 (B1048.4) - CCAFS SLC-40 - 24.05.2019, 02:30 UTC

Автор tnt22, 07.05.2019 23:49:41

« назад - далее »

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

ЦитироватьMarcus Cote‏ @marcuscotephoto 11 мин. назад

Twice-flown #Falcon9 takes to the sky for the third time tonight with #SpaceX's heaviest payload to date. The payload consists of 60 #Starlink internet satellites that have plans to be made into an expansive constellation of thousands. (@marcuscotephoto/ Space Coast Times)

tnt22

ЦитироватьJohn Kraus‏ @johnkrausphotos 16 мин. назад

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the launch!
At 10:30 P.M. this evening, #SpaceX launched a Falcon 9 rocket carrying the first 60 #Starlink satellites to orbit. The Starlink constellation will provide high-speed internet worldwide, especially to those in remote locations.

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

Цитировать Trevor Mahlmann‏ @TrevorMahlmann 10 мин. назад

#SpaceX lofts 60 of its #starlink satellites into the night — the start of a new era! Here was my view from Marina Park in Titusville. what a beautiful night for a launch. //: https://www.tmahlmann.com/photos/Rockets/SpaceX/SpaceX-Starlink/i-HVNZKgn/ ...

tnt22

ЦитироватьJulia [SCLA]‏ @julia_bergeron 3 мин. назад

My take of the @SpaceX #Starlink launch from Marina View Park. The Falcon emerging out of the clouds! There is something about ships and launches that makes me happy.