Канопус-В-ИК и 72 попутных КА – Союз-2-1А – Байконур 31/6 – 14.07.2017, 09:36:49 ДМВ

Автор che wi, 27.05.2017 17:02:32

« назад - далее »

tnt22

Цитировать Spaceflight101 LIVE‏ @S101_Live 2 мин. назад

48 Doves should now be deploying from the Fregat stage. They'll automatically check in @dovesinspace when making contact with the ground.

javax

А из Израиля Маяк будет видно? Кто нибудь сможет посчитать?
Спасибо
God, give me an hour, source code of the Universe and good debugger!

tnt22

Цитировать Spaceflight101 LIVE‏ @S101_Live 54 сек. назад

T+8 Hours & 15 Minutes: The last order of business for Fregat is a targeted deorbit burn to set up for destructive re-entry 27 min from now.

vadimr

Судя по картам, если Маяк на солнечно-синхронной орбите, то это значит, что в Питере мы его не увидим, так как он пролетает днём.

Upd: ошибся, у них время дано в UTC, а не ДМВ. Всё нормально.

Space Alien

ЦитироватьРОСКОСМОС

Оставшиеся 48 микроспутников отделились на третьей целевой орбите.

Программа работы героя сегодняшнего дня разгонного блока «Фрегат» завершена! В 18:18 мск «разгонник» сведен с орбиты путем затопления в акватории Индийского океана.

Space Alien

ЦитироватьРОСКОСМОС. ОТДЕЛЕНИЕ ВСЕХ АППАРАТОВ НА ЦЕЛЕВЫХ ОРБИТАХ ПРОШЛО ШТАТНО

Разгонный блок «Фрегат» успешно завершил все этапы программы выведения космического аппарата «Канопус-В-ИК» и 72-х малых спутников на целевые орбиты. Запуск космических аппаратов состоялся 14 июля 2017 года в 9:36 мск с космодрома БАЙКОНУР с помощью ракеты-носителя среднего класса (РН) «Союз-2.1а». Средства выведения РОСКОСМОСА в полном объеме отработали все этапы сложнейшего полета, обеспечив выведение космических аппаратов на три разные орбиты.

В завершении программы полета разгонный блок «Фрегат» был сведен с орбиты и затоплен в несудоходной части Индийского океана примерно в 18:18 мск.

https://www.roscosmos.ru/23768/

tnt22

http://spaceflight101.com/soyuz-launches-on-73-satellite-cluster-mission/
ЦитироватьLaunch Success – Russia's Soyuz Delivers 73 Satellites in Complex Multi-Orbit Mission
July 14, 2017

Photo: Roscosmos

Russia's Soyuz rocket thundered into clear skies over the Baikonur Cosmodrome on Friday, embarking on an all-day ascent mission with an impressive stack of 73 payloads hidden under its protective payload fairing for operators in Russia, the U.S., Japan, Germany, Norway and Canada – ranging from Earth-imaging & ship-tracking satellites to technical demonstrations and an 'orbital lighthouse' that could become the brightest artificial object in the sky.

The Soyuz 2-1A rocket lifted off from Site 31/6 of the storied Kazakh Cosmodrome at precisely 6:36:49 UTC and turned straight north in order to reach a high-inclination orbit that allows the satellites to remain in constant daylight. Powering away from Earth, Soyuz dropped its four liquid-fueled boosters two minutes into the mission and handed from its large core stage to the modified Block I third stage just shy of five minutes into the mission for another four minutes of powered ascent into a sub-orbital trajectory.
Спойлер
Soyuz finished its job for the day eight minutes and 49 seconds into the flight when the Fregat Upper Stage separated and took over powered flight duties for an eight-and-a-half-hour, up-and-down roller-coaster mission targeting three distinct orbits for the release of the Kanopus V-IK Earth Imaging Satellite and 72 secondary payloads of various sizes – creating a mission duration of over eight hours.

Roscosmos confirmed Friday afternoon that all satellites were deployed into the targeted orbits.

>> Launch Profile Overview

Secondary Payloads around Purpose-Built Dispenser System – Photo: Roscosmos

Friday's mission marked the biggest cluster mission in Soyuz's five-decade service history but did not come close to the world record for the most satellites launched in one go, set by India's Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle this February when launching 104 satellites, including 101 CubeSats. However, Soyuz is no stranger to multi-payload missions and its Fregat upper stage allows the launcher to deploy satellites into different orbits optimized for their respective operational application.

The payload stack boosted into orbit on Friday was headed by the 600-Kilogram Kanopus V-IK Satellite representing the Roscosmos-operated primary payload of the launch. It was joined by five micro satellites for Germany, Japan, and Norway/Canada plus 67 CubeSats for operators in Russia and the U.S, hosted by a total of twenty deployers installed around the four-tier payload dispenser.

The secondary payload rideshare opportunity on Friday was managed by Glavkosmos, a subsidiary of the Roscosmos State Corporation established to commercialize Russian space technology. Glavkosmos hopes to become a major player on the commercial launch market by offering low-cost launch opportunities for small satellite operators on Russia's reliable Soyuz launch system. The company cites its ability to flexibly manifest payloads on different Soyuz missions, deploy satellites to optimized operating orbits and a competitive launch price as its major selling points as well as the reliability record of the venerable Soyuz booster.

Kanopus V-IK Primary Payload – Photo: Roscosmos

Up to 120 secondary payloads are manifested by Glavkosmos in 2017 – the majority of which lifted off on Friday with another two launches planned from the Vostochny Cosmodrome toward the end of the year. The company hopes to continue at a cadence of three missions per year with at least one headed into Sun Synchronous Orbit, the preferred destination of the world's imaging and ship-tracking satellites.

Glavkosmos bets on cutting out the middle man – directly working with small satellite operators to manifest missions instead of going through a launch broker that collects small satellite missions and contracts rideshare packages to a launch provider. The company says this will allow for individual payloads to be flexibly moved between Soyuz missions as needed by the customer and create a more competitive launch price.

Photo: Roscosmos

The small satellite market has been on the up and up ever since the CubeSat form factor found its way into operational applications for commercial entities in the fields of Earth remote sensing, ship-tracking, aeronautical monitoring and others – made possible by the miniaturization of once large sensor and payload systems to fit into the limited volume of CubeSats which were originally envisioned to provide a standardized way for academia to access space.

The SmallSat industry is projected to hold a considerable share in the global space economy in the coming decade, with a projected volume of $30 billion for satellite construction & launch; and a total of 6,200 satellites headed into orbit through 2026 – a major increase over 900 small satellites (<500kg) launched in the previous decade. With an aggregate mass of nearly 1,100 metric tons, the upcoming flood of small satellites will be dealt with by launch providers offering rideshare missions as well as emerging small satellite launchers offering dedicated rides to operators to individually set their target orbit and mission time table.

Friday's launch showcased Soyuz's capability to carry medium-class satellites, micro sats and CubeSats of different sizes on a single mission – featuring a 600kg primary payload, micro satellites between 17 and 120 Kilograms and CubeSats complying with the 6U, 3U and 1U form factors, being launched in 13 QuadPacks, two 6U deployers, and five Poly-Picosatellite Orbital Deployers – combining a wide variety of launch adapters and deployers.

[свернуть]

tnt22

НОРАД идентифицировал и зарегистрировал один объект запуска - KANOPUS-V-IK (пока без TLE)

ZOOR

ЦитироватьАртём Жаров пишет:
ЦитироватьРОСКОСМОС

Оставшиеся 48 микроспутников отделились на третьей целевой орбите.

Программа работы героя сегодняшнего дня разгонного блока «Фрегат» завершена! В 18:18 мск «разгонник» сведен с орбиты путем затопления в акватории Индийского океана.
Вот теперь можно и нужно поздравлять всех работавших на успех запуска. Очень не часто такое сложное выведение бывает.
УРА  :!:
Я зуб даю за то что в первом пуске Ангары с Восточного полетит ГВМ Пингвина. © Старый
Если болит сердце за народные деньги - можно пойти в депутаты. © Neru - Старому

benderr

поздравляю причастных и заинтересованных  :)   :!:

може ктото вкратце ответить, как 48 спутников разводятся? 
они ж не гурьбой там кружить будут?
11-18
сначала,ущербные,
ПОЧИНИТЕ ГРЕБАНЫЕ ДОРОГИ!!!
потом,
если сможете
-летайте хоть к Кассиопее.
ПАЗ-срамота России.

tnt22

Цитировать Doves in space‏ @dovesinspace 13 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 10 reporting for duty.

13 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 11 reporting for duty.

13 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 12 reporting for duty.

12 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 14 reporting for duty.

12 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 15 reporting for duty.

12 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 16 reporting for duty.

tnt22

Цитировать Doves in space‏ @dovesinspace 17 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 17 reporting for duty.

17 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 18 reporting for duty.

16 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 19 reporting for duty.

17 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 21 reporting for duty.

17 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 25 reporting for duty.

16 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 26 reporting for duty.

Александр 1990

Видели Маяк! Шесть редких вспышек на западе, нерегулярные, но яркие, как самолёт. Байконур.

MEV

Цитироватьbenderr пишет:
поздравляю причастных и заинтересованных  :)   :!:  

може ктото вкратце ответить, как 48 спутников разводятся?
они ж не гурьбой там кружить будут?
Они отделяются парами через промежутки времени довольно большие, около 100 сек. Все отделение занимает 25 минут.

tnt22

Цитировать Doves in space‏ @dovesinspace 20 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 27 reporting for duty.

20 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 45 reporting for duty.

20 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 48 reporting for duty.

19 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 46 reporting for duty.

18 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 28 reporting for duty.

18 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 31 reporting for duty.

tnt22

Цитировать Doves in space‏ @dovesinspace 24 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 39 reporting for duty.

21 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 07 reporting for duty.

20 мин. назад

I'm in space now! Satellite Flock 2k Satellite 08 reporting for duty.
Итого, уже отрапортовал о работоспособности 21 кубосат Flock 2k

tnt22

https://www.planet.com/pulse/when-doves-fly-48-flock-2k-satellites-successfully-launched-and-deployed/
When Doves Fly: 48 Flock 2k Satellites Successfully Launched and Deployed
Mike Safyan | July 14, 2017

Eight hours ago, a Soyuz rocket successfully lofted 48 of our Flock 2k satellites into space. And just moments ago, at 17:41:17 UTC, all 48 of them successfully deployed two-by-two into orbit. This launch marks our 14th successful Dove launch and deployment.
Спойлер
These satellites were injected into a Sun Synchronous Orbit with an approximately 11:30 am equator crossing time—that's later than the 9:30 am crossing time of our other Sun Synchronous Flocks. This will allow us to expand our open ocean monitoring capabilities and reach sub-daily imaging in certain regions around the globe. Couple this robust monitoring constellation of Doves with our five medium-res RapidEye satellites, and our tasked high-res SkySats, and you have commercial imaging's largest, most diverse satellite fleet.

Once the Doves of Flock 2k make first contact, they will tweet a hello, and begin commissioning themselves. Our Mission Operations team has taken advantage of our frequent launch schedule and prolific flight heritage to fine-tune our fully automated onboard commissioning process, which includes: reporting telemetry, panel deployment, detumbling, and sensor calibration. Once the Doves have stabilized, we'll employ differential drag to gradually space them out evenly along their orbital plane. In total, the commissioning and orbital spacing will take a handful of months, but the Doves will begin imaging much sooner than that.

We here at Planet are excited by another successful launch and the unique products this expanded monitoring constellation can bring to our customers in the agriculture, government, finance, energy and consumer mapping sectors. To take a look at the industries gaining insights from our data, visit planet.com/markets.
[свернуть]

tnt22

Миссия по кластерному запуску малых космических аппаратов на три целевые орбиты успешно завершена
ЦитироватьМиссия по кластерному запуску малых космических аппаратов на три целевые орбиты успешно завершена

После состоявшего сегодня (14 июля, 09:36 мск) запуска с космодрома Байконур РН «Союз 2.1а» со спутником дистанционного зондирования Земли «Канопус-В-ИК» и 72 малыми космическими аппаратами, миссия по выводу спутников на целевые орбиты успешно завершена.

Продолжительность миссии, реализованной с участием оператора коммерческих пусков компании «Главкосмос», составила 8,5 часов. В процессе выведения были сформированы три солнечно-синхронные орбиты: 515 км для спутника «Канопус-В-ИК», 600 км для кластера из 24 малых КА, 475 км для 48 КА Dove (Flock-2k).
Спойлер
В настоящее время все спутники выведены на целевые орбиты и взяты под управление заказчиками. По завершению отделения космических аппаратов разгонный блок «Фрегат» был сведен с орбиты и затоплен в акватории индийского океана.

Впервые в мировой практике для запусков малых КА была разработана и реализована столь сложная и масштабная миссия с точки зрения количества выводимых спутников на несколько целевых орбит в рамках одного пуска. Новый успешный опыт позволит компании «Главкосмос» расширить предложение по запуску КА для иностранных заказчиков.

Реализация такого сложного пускового проекта – показатель высокой надежности системы РН «Союз-2»/ РБ «Фрегат», а формат мультикластерных запуска за счет оптимизации затрат обеспечивает экономическую эффективность для заказчиков.

В планах «Главкосмоса» в 2017 году – еще две миссии по запуску малых КА с российских космодромов.
[свернуть]

tnt22

https://www.laspace.ru/press/news/launches/20170714_Fregat_62_launch/
Разгонный блок «Фрегат»: уникальная миссия выполнена!
14 июля 2017 года в 09:36 мск с площадки №31 космодрома Байконур состоялся пуск ракеты космического назначения «Союз-2.1а» с разгонным блоком «Фрегат» с целью выведения на целевые орбиты космического аппарата (КА) дистанционного зондирования Земли «Канопус-В-ИК» и 72 малых космических аппаратов (МКА) в качестве попутной нагрузки по федеральным и коммерческим контрактам.

В ходе миссии РБ «Фрегат» впервые осуществил 7 включений маршевой двигательной установки (МДУ) и впервые в рамках одного пуска обеспечил выведение космических аппаратов на три различные орбиты.
Спойлер
В соответствии с циклограммой полета в 10:38 мск после двух включений МДУ разгонного блока КА «Канопус-В-ИК» штатно отделился от РБ «Фрегат».

Третьим и четвёртым включением МДУ РБ «Фрегат» была реализована орбита отделения первой группы МКА, состоящей из 24 аппаратов. Все МКА были штатно отделены от разгонного блока. Последний из 24 МКА был отделен от РБ в 12:26 мск.

Орбита отделения второй группы, состоящей из 48 МКА, была реализована пятым и шестым включением МДУ РБ «Фрегат». Все МКА были штатно отделены от разгонного блока. Последний из 48 аппаратов был отделен от РБ «Фрегат» в 17:40 мск.

Седьмым включением МДУ разгонный блок был переведен на орбиту входа в атмосферу Земли.

Поздравляем заказчиков пуска, работников НПО Лавочкина и кооперацию с выдающимся успехом 62-го пуска разгонного блока «Фрегат»!

«Канопус-В-ИК», производства АО «Корпорация «ВНИИЭМ», является вторым аппаратом в космическом комплексе «Канопус-В», который был доставлен на целевую орбиту РБ «Фрегат», разработки НПО Лавочкина. Космический аппарат оперативного мониторинга техногенных и природных чрезвычайных ситуаций «Канопус-В-ИК» предназначен для решения оперативных задач по мониторингу техногенных и природных чрезвычайных ситуаций.

Добавим, что разгонный блок «Фрегат», производства НПО Лавочкина, обеспечивает эффективное выполнение всех задач по выведению одного или нескольких КА на рабочие орбиты или отлетные от Земли траектории. Весь процесс выведения осуществляется автономно, без вмешательства с Земли. РБ «Фрегат» обладает исключительными качествами: длительное (до 2-х суток) время активного существования, алгоритмы управления, позволяющие преодолевать нештатные ситуации, многократность (до 7 раз) включения маршевой двигательной установки, высочайшая надежность и, практически, идеальная точность выведения, что дает разгонному блоку неоспоримые конкурентные преимущества над мировыми аналогами.
[свернуть]