Союз МС-12 (№742) – Союз-ФГ – Байконур 1/5 – 14.03.2019 22:14 ДМВ

Автор zandr, 03.01.2019 08:59:30

« назад - далее »

Ну-и-ну

LRV_75

Два раза подряд САС еще не тестили )
Главное не наличие проблем, главное способность их решать.
У каждой ошибки есть Имя и Фамилия

tnt22

ЦитироватьРОСКОСМОС‏Подлинная учетная запись @roscosmos 6:38 PDT - 14 мар. 2019 г.

#СоюзМС12: основной и дублирующий экипажи корабля «Союз МС-12» вышли из гостиницы «Космонавт» под аплодисменты родных, друзей и гостей запуска. Выход экипажей сопровождался песней «Трава у дома» группы «Земляне». Пуск запланирован 14 марта в 22:14 мск с космодрома #Байконур

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1106187874473517056/pu/vid/480x848/s5bEs5oQj_yUB2Vh.mp4?tag=8

tnt22

ЦитироватьРОСКОСМОС‏Подлинная учетная запись @roscosmos 4 мин. назад

#СоюзМС12: Государственная комиссия приняла решение о готовности ракеты-носителя «Союз-ФГ» к заправке и пуску, который запланирован в 22:14 мск.

tnt22

https://spaceflightnow.com/2019/03/13/crew-of-soyuz-launch-abort-set-for-second-try/
ЦитироватьCrew of Soyuz launch abort set for second try
March 13, 2019William Harwood

STORY WRITTEN FOR CBS NEWS & USED WITH PERMISSION

NASA astronaut Christina Koch, Russian commander Alexey Ovchinin, and NASA flight engineer Nick Hague pose with their Sokol launch and entry spacesuits. Credit: NASA/Victor Zelentsov

Five months after a frightening launch abort, cosmonaut Alexey Ovchinin and NASA flight engineer Tyler "Nick" Hague, along with first time flier Christina Koch, are set for liftoff Thursday on a six-hour flight to the International Space Station, boosting the lab's crew back to six.

With Ovchinin strapped into the command module's center seat, flanked on the left by Hague and on the right by Koch, the Soyuz MS-12/58S spacecraft is scheduled for launch fr om the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan at 3:14 p.m. EDT Thursday (12:14 a.m. Friday local time), kicking off an eight-minute 45-second climb to orbit.

If all goes well, the spacecraft will catch up with the station four orbits later, moving in for an automated docking at the Earth-facing Rassvet module around 9:07 p.m.

Ovchinin and Hague took off aboard the Soyuz MS-10/56S spacecraft on Oct. 11. But two minutes after liftoff, one of the rocket's four strap-on boosters failed to separate cleanly, triggering a catastrophic failure. The Soyuz spacecraft's abort system immediately kicked in, propelling the crew ship to safety for a parachute descent to Earth.

The problem with the normally reliable Soyuz booster was quickly identified and corrected and the station's current crew – Soyuz MS-11/57S commander Oleg Kononenko, Canadian astronaut-physician David Saint-Jacques and NASA flight engineer Anne McClain – enjoyed a problem-free ride to orbit Dec. 3.

Speaking with CBS News by satellite from Moscow last month, Hague said he continued to have full confidence in the safety and reliability of the Soyuz.

"I'm 100 percent confident," he said. "In the aftermath of the launch abort, watching the response from the Russians, the transparency and the way they approach that in terms of sharing their data and resolving the issues, it was impressive. The strength of the international cooperation was tested, and it's as strong as it's ever been."
Спойлер
That doesn't necessarily make it any easier for Hague's wife and two children. All three were on hand at Baikonur for the launch abort.

"It's a rarity that a family has the opportunity to watch a parent or a spouse sit on top of a rocket, launch into space and see a catastrophic launch failure and then have an opportunity to watch that all happen again five months later," he said.

"But I am lucky, I've got an amazing wife, I've got amazing children, and I've been impressed by their resilience. They understand the importance of what we're doing, and why we need to keep the mission going. The space program, we've had failures and successes, and we learn as we go. But the important thing is we continue moving forward."

NASA astronaut Nick Hague embraces his wife Catie after an emergency landing Oct. 11. Credit: NASA/Bill Ingalls

His wife Catie told CBS News earlier: "I'm nervous. Oh yes. ... Every little piece has to work perfectly, and it's scary to be the spouse and to watch it from the outside, (it's) very scary. But I agree with what Nick said. I mean, this is an important mission. And I go back to that to help calm my nerves."

Even so, she added, "will I be terrified while I'm watching it? Yes, I will be terrified."

The launch abort threw a wrench into the carefully planned space station crew rotation schedule. Kononenko, Saint-Jacques and McClain have had the station to themselves since three other station fliers returned to Earth Dec. 19.

The Soyuz MS-12/58S spacecraft originally was expected to launch in April with commander Oleg Skripochka, a United Arab Emirates guest cosmonaut and Koch, who was in training as the flight's board engineer, or co-pilot. But in the wake of the abort, the flight was moved up and Ovchinin and Hague were assigned to join Koch with Hague taking over co-pilot role.

Koch, an electrical engineer, rock climber and veteran Antarctic researcher, was sel ected for the astronaut corps in 2013 in the same class with Hague. She said Ovchinin and Hague went out of their way to welcome her aboard.

She described Ovchinin as "wonderful," saying he "welcomed me very graciously into the crew. He from day one has looked for ways to incorporate my skills and knowledge, he has made sure I feel like a full-fledged member of the crew.

"We've trained both in the Soyuz and on the Russian segment of the space station, so we've had plenty of opportunities to learn how each other work and we have a great relationship. I'm privileged to fly with him. He's proven himself many times before as a great space flier."

As for the safety and reliability of the Soyuz, Koch echoed Hague and said she had no qualms or concerns.

"For a few months, before the flight changes after Nick and Alexey's launch abort, I was actually training as a co-pilot of the Soyuz," she said. "So I was privileged enough to learn not only about its life support systems, but kind of get into the details of the engineering of a lot of the motion control and other parts of the spacecraft.

"It's an incredible machine. The fact that it's reliability is so high is something to hold in really high regard, and it's been a huge privilege to train on a spacecraft that has such an excellent record. It's been an honor. It's a good spacecraft."

Russian technicians install the Soyuz MS-12 spacecraft inside an aerodynamic cover in preparation for launch. Credit: NASA/Victor Zelentsov

Kononenko, Saint-Jacques and McClain are expected to return to Earth on June 25 to wrap up a 203-day mission. Ovchinin, Hague and Koch will have the station to themselves until July 6 when three fresh crew members will arrive: Soyuz MS-13/59S commander Alexander Skvortsov, NASA astronaut Drew Morgan and Italian Luca Parmitano, a veteran European Space Agency astronaut.

That flight had been the last mission contracted to carry U.S. astronauts as NASA transitions to commercial crew ships being built by SpaceX and Boeing. SpaceX launched its Crew Dragon spacecraft on an unpiloted test flight March 2 and may be ready to launch the first astronauts in the mid summer timeframe.

Boeing's CST-100 Starliner capsule is being prepared for an unpiloted test flight this spring, followed by an initial crewed mission in the fall. Once one or both spacecraft are declared operational, NASA will be able to end its sole reliance on the Soyuz to ferry U.S. and partner astronauts to and from the station.

But that certification will require the resolution of numerous technical issues as well as critical tests of each spacecraft's abort systems. Hedging their bets, NASA managers are in the process of purchasing two additional Soyuz seats, one for use this fall and the other next spring. That will ensure a U.S. presence on the station through 2020 even if the Commercial Crew Program encounters major delays.

Ovchinin, Hague and Koch are expected to remain in space for 202 days, ending their mission with a landing in Kazakhstan on Oct. 3. The NASA astronauts have both trained for rendezvous and docking procedures that will be needed if the Crew Dragon or, much less likely, the Starliner shows up during their stay in space.

Hague said the Commercial Crew Program is critical to the station's future. Along with restoring U.S. crew launch capability that was lost when the shuttle fleet was retired in 2011, the new spacecraft will provide insurance against future problems like the launch abort he experienced last October.

"I think it's a really big deal," Hague said. "Providing an additional means to get crews on orbit just makes the program that much more robust. I'm sitting here as proof launches don't always go well. We've had to have a period now wh ere we've had three people on the space station for quite some time. That comes at (the cost of) a reduction from what we can do fr om a science perspective."

The downstream crew rotation launch schedule past the July Soyuz flight is in flux. Commercial crew flights aside, Roscosmos, the Russian federal space agency, currently is replanning the launch sequence, juggling the new NASA seats and re-inserting the United Arab Emirates flier.

But Hague isn't looking that far ahead.

"I've got experience on a nominal launch up to about the first two minutes," he said. "And then after that, it's all going to be new this time. I'm looking forward to the 204 days that are going to happen after those first two minutes.

"We're going to be busy up there. Whether it's spacewalks or catching visiting vehicles or the commercial crew vehicles that are going to be arriving while we're there, it's going to be a jam-packed seven months, and I'm looking forward to all of it."

So is Koch. Three NASA spacewalks are planned early in their expedition to install new solar array batteries and carry out other upgrades and maintenance. Hague and McClain will carry out the first excursion March 22 with McClain and Koch following suit seven days later. Hague and Saint-Jacques will conduct the third EVA on April 8.

Cosmonaut Svetlana Savitskaya was the first woman to walk in space in 1984. Eleven American women followed in her footsteps, starting with astronaut Kathryn Sullivan. McClain and Koch would be the thirteenth and fourteenth to float outside a spacecraft and the first all-female spacewalk team.
[свернуть]
NASA originally planned to install the new solar array batteries during two spacewalks last fall, but launch of the Japanese HTV-7 cargo ship carrying them to orbit was delayed and the EVAs were deferred until after Hague's expected arrival last October. In the wake of the launch abort, the battery installation was delayed again.

Most of the space station's electrical power is generated by four huge sets of rotating solar arrays, two on the starboard, or right side of the lab's power truss and two on the left, or port side. The batteries deliver power when the station is in Earth's shadow and are recharged when the arrays are back in sunlight.

The system originally used 12 batteries for each set of arrays but the replacement units pack twice the punch, so only six are needed per set.

Japan's HTV-6 cargo ship delivered the first set of replacements in December 2016. They were installed on the starboard 4, or S4, solar array segment during two spacewalks in January 2017. The batteries carried up aboard HTV-7 last September will be installed on the left-side port 4, or P4, truss segment by Hague, McClain and Koch.

tnt22

ЦитироватьNick Hague‏Подлинная учетная запись @AstroHague 1 ч. назад

On our way to the launch complex at Baikonur Cosmodrome. Lift off on #PiDay...an engineer's dream come true. Next stop, @Space_Station!

tnt22

tnt22

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-coverage-for-next-space-station-crew-launch-docking
ЦитироватьMarch 7, 2019
MEDIA ADVISORY M19-014

NASA Coverage for Next Space Station Crew Launch, Docking

Expedition 59 crew members Christina Koch of NASA, Alexey Ovchinin of Roscosmos and Nick Hague of NASA during pre-launch training for launch March 14, U.S. time, on the Soyuz MS-12 spacecraft from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan for a six-and-a-half month mission on the International Space Station.
Credits: NASA

Two American astronauts and a Russian cosmonaut are set to join the crew aboard the International Space Station on Thursday, March 14. The trio's arrival will return the orbiting laboratory's population to six, including three NASA astronauts. This launch will also mark the fourth Expedition crew with two female astronauts. Live coverage will air on NASA Television and the agency's website.

NASA astronauts Nick Hague and Christina Koch, and cosmonaut Alexey Ovchinin of Roscosmos, are set to launch aboard the Soyuz MS-12 spacecraft at 3:14 p.m. EDT (12:14 a.m. March 15 Kazakhstan time) from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on a six-hour journey to the station.  

The new crew members will dock to the Rassvet module at 9:07 p.m. Expedition 59 will begin officially at the time of docking.

About two hours later, hatches between the Soyuz and the station will open and the new residents will be greeted by NASA astronaut Anne McClain, station commander Oleg Kononenko of Roscosmos, and David Saint-Jacques of the Canadian Space Agency. The current three-person crew just welcomed the first American commercial crew vehicle as it docked to the station on March 3, amidst a busy schedule of scientific research and operations since arriving in December. 

Coverage of the Expedition 59 crew's launch and docking activities are as follows (all times EDT):

Thursday, March 14:
    [/li]
  • 2 p.m. – Soyuz MS-12 launch coverage (launch at 3:14 p.m.)
  • 8:45 p.m. – Docking coverage (docking scheduled for 9:07 p.m.)
  • 10:30 p.m. – Hatch opening and welcome coverage
A full complement of video of the crew's pre-launch activities in Baikonur will air on NASA TV in the days preceding launch.

The crew members of Expeditions 59 and 60 will continue work on hundreds of experiments in biology, biotechnology, physical science and Earth science aboard the humanity's only permanently occupied microgravity laboratory.

McClain, Saint-Jacques, Hague and Koch also are all scheduled for the first spacewalks of their careers to continue upgrades to the orbital laboratory. McClain and Hague are scheduled to begin work to upgrade the power system March 22, and McClain and Koch will complete the upgrades to two station power channels during a March 29 spacewalk. This will be the first-ever spacewalk with all-female spacewalkers. Hague and Saint-Jacques will install hardware for a future science platform during an April 8 spacewalk.

Hague and Ovchinin are completing a journey that was cut short Oct. 11, when a booster separation problem with their Soyuz rocket's first stage triggered a launch abort two minutes into the flight. They landed safely a few minutes later, after reaching the fringes of space, and were reassigned to fly again after McClain, Kononenko and Saint-Jacques launched in early December. This will be Ovchinin's third flight into space, the second for Hague and the first for Koch. Hague, Koch, and McClain are from NASA's 2013 astronaut class, half of which were women—the highest percentage of female astronaut candidates ever selected for a class.

Last Updated: March 8, 2019
Editor: Sean Potter

Дмитрий Инфан

Экипаж «Союза МС-12» перешел на МКС

ЦитироватьЭкипаж космического корабля «Союз МС-12» перешел на борт Международной космической станции (МКС), сообщает ТАСС со ссылкой на представителя ЦНИИмаш.Он отметил, что космонавты чувствуют себя «хорошо».
https://www.gazeta.ru/science/news/2019/03/15/n_12749719.shtml

Spacetourist

Вован

Мне показалось, что пуск был в 22.17, а не в 22.14.
Байконур надолго - навсегда

Spacetourist

ЦитироватьДмитрий Инфан пишет:
4:02
Спасибо.
Интересно, как с такой погрешностью от расчетного времени можно летать? Так ведь и промазать можно.

Amilo

ЦитироватьВован пишет:
РОСКОСМОС‏  @roscosmos 22 часа назад

#СоюзМС12: ПУСК! В 22:14:09 мск с космодрома #Байконур стартовала ракета-носитель «Союз-ФГ» с пилотируемым кораблем «Союз МС-12». На его борту — космонавт Роскосмоса Алексей Овчинин, а также астронавты @NASA Ник Хейг и Кристина Кук.

Вован

ЦитироватьAmilo пишет:
ЦитироватьВован пишет:
РОСКОСМОС ‏ @roscosmos 22 часа назад

#СоюзМС12 : ПУСК! В 22:14:09 мск с космодрома #Байконур стартовала ракета-носитель «Союз-ФГ» с пилотируемым кораблем «Союз МС-12». На его борту — космонавт Роскосмоса Алексей Овчинин, а также астронавты @NASA Ник Хейг и Кристина Кук.
Получается, что в трансляции Роскосмоса, которую я смотрел, накосячили на 3 минуты.
Байконур надолго - навсегда

anik

ЦитироватьCtas пишет:
Интересно, как с такой погрешностью от расчетного времени можно летать? Так ведь и промазать можно.

Вы о чем? План был 04:07, факт - 04:02. Из-за того, что этап зависания был сокращен и причаливание началось раньше плана.

anik

ЦитироватьВован пишет:

22:14:08.175  :)

Старый

ЦитироватьШтуцер пишет:
Цитироватьtnt22 пишет:
Между тем традиционный чин освящения ракеты священником, который должен был проводиться днём в среду, перенесён на четверг.
Читать противно. Какой он на хрен традиционный ?
Прошу прощения, вопрос, конечно, риторический.
Читал тут Скота Келли. Он пишет (лень искать дословно) чтото типа:
"Перед запуском нас благословил православный священник. Я не религиозен, но лишнее благословение нам не помешает". 

Вобщем когда имеешь дело с русскими уповать на бога не помешает. :)
1. Ангара - единственная в мире новая РН которая хуже старой (с) Старый Ламер
2. Назначение Роскосмоса - не летать в космос а выкачивать из бюджета деньги
3. У Маска ракета длиннее и толще чем у Роскосмоса
4. Чем мрачнее реальность тем ярче бред (с) Старый Ламер

ОАЯ

[LIST=1]
[/li][/LIST][LIST=1]Написать    такое конечно просто. Но за действиями  стоит немного больше, чем картинка в TV. Кто-то подготовил закон, потом кто-то  постановление, кто-то  расписал штатную сетку, кто-то прописал порядок     и все это оплачивают. И теперь полная  иллюзия, законы физики, культура производства, техническое совершенство нахрен никому не нужно, когда можно уповать на придуманные силы. И оправдывать     национальными особенностями в технической  отсталости.
[/li][/LIST]

ааа

"One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." ©N.Armstrong
 "Let my people go!" ©L.Armstrong